The Hakone Open-Air Museum
Administration: Chokoku-no-Mori Art Foundation
Address: Ninotaira 1121, Hakone-machi, Ashigarashimo-gun, Kanagawa Prefecture 250-0493
Tel: +81-0460-82-1161 Fax: +81-0460-82-1169 Restaurants/Shops Tel: +81-0460-82-1141
9:00 – 17:00, 365 days/year * Last admission is 30 minutes before closing.
|Individuals||Individuals with disability certificate||Group|
|20 persons or more||100 persons or more|
|Adults||1,600 yen||1,000 yen||1,400 yen||1,300 yen|
|University and high school students||1,200 yen||700 yen||1,100 yen||1,000 yen|
|Middle and elementary school students||800 yen||500 yen||700 yen||500 yen|
|Museum visitors||Standard vehicles||500 yen||Up to five hours|
|Standard vehicles||500 yen/hour||More than five hours|
|Restaurants||Standard vehicles||500 yen/hour|
|Charter bus||1,700 yen/one time|
|2,500 yen/one time||Parking only|
|Motorcycle||250 yen/one time|
Special internet discounts
* Please print out the linked page and bring it with you.
・Wheelchairs/strollers: Available free of charge * Wheelchairs and strollers may not be available in some circumstances.
・First-aid office/nursing mothers room * Available to visitors who feel unwell, breastfeeding mothers, and others who need privacy.
・Audio guides: Available for a rental fee
・Coin-operated lockers: Available free of charge (coins returned after use) * Located at ticket windows (outside entrance)
Notes and Requests for Visitors
* Please do not touch the artwork.
* Please refrain from eating, drinking, or smoking outside of designated areas.
* Please refrain from sketching, taking photographs, videotaping, and using cell phones inside the exhibition rooms.
* All photography and other media to be used for commercial activity or sales are strictly prohibited.
* Please do not bring toys into the museum.
* Pets are not allowed inside the museum.